Excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate to join an exciting and dynamic mass participation events agency for a 2 month term. Start date flexible - primarily based in our LONDON HEAD OFFICE.
You will be an integral member of the team, assisting and supporting the event tams with the delivery of a portfolio of events spanning a variety of disciplines including trekking, running and cycling.
A varied and flexible role, your day to day duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Helping to deliver world class charity challenge events
- Providing quality customer service to our participants and charity partners
- Prepping equipment, materials and literature ready for event delivery
- Coordinating the staff teams that work on the events
- Research, design and innovation
- Assisting on weekend events throughout the summer events season
- Other Related administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and pro active with a genuine interest in an event management career
- Be a graduate with with a keen interest in outdoor sports events
- Be a highly organised multi-tasker
- Have proven experience in an organisational role, able to follow process and manage own workload
- Be confident with good interpersonal skills and good telephone manner
- Have excellent, demonstrable Excel, Word, and PowerPoint expertise
- Be a fluent speaker of English and eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom
- Be excited about working on multiple weekend events (in exchange for lieu/overtime) throughout the event season May – September.
In exchange for your hard work and enthusiasm Action Challenge will provide opportunity to rapidly gain hands on experience in a range of event related disciplines including operations, marketing, production and delivery.
Additionally we will pay you £200.00 per week plus overtime for weekend event roles.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Please clearly state the job for which you are applying. In your cover letter please state:
- Why you want to work for Action Challenge
- Why you meet the requirements set out in this job specification
- Why you believe you would excel in this role.